Do you have what it takes to be Huuuge?!
Huuuge Games is a global, fast-growing, free-to-play games company on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming! At Huuuge Games, we are all about turning free-to-play casino games into truly social and exciting experiences for global audiences.
If you love gaming and dream about making games that millions of players around the globe will enjoy, you’re exactly the person we’re looking for!
Location: Tel Aviv
- plan and execute product features. Help shape the product vision, strategy and roadmap to support continuous growth,
- end to end management of product lifecycle - prioritize features based on business value, collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs, create wireframes and define A/B tests,
- analyze results of features after deployment, iterate based on data to improve performance,
- guide and mentor assigned production teams,
- work in close collaboration with production, BI, analytics, content, CRM and game economy departments to ensure smooth execution with minimum iterations,
- proactively seek opportunities to drive key initiatives to improve user experience and boost game KPIs.
- 2+ years experience as a B2C product manager, preferably in the online gaming or gambling space,
- strong problem solving skills and ability to come up with creative solutions to complex issues,
- data driven and analytical with exceptional attention to detail,
- dtrong communication skills, ability to manage cross-functional interfaces and guide remote teams,
- fluent English - both written and verbal,
- experience with JIRA - a plus.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)