Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Location: Bydgoszcz, Szczecin, Warsaw
- actively searching for and recruiting candidates,
- individually filtering and recruiting employees (mainly for our Berlin and Tel Aviv offices, but also for the ones in Poland),
- maintaining great relationships with the candidates during the process,
- taking responsibility for the onboarding process for new employees.
- great proficiency in English (C1/C2) in speech and writing,
- experience in recruiting foreign candidates,
- knowledge of recruitment methods and tools,
- minimum 3 years of experience in recruiting candidates from the IT sector,
- creativity and determination in searching for employees,
- great communication skills,
- ease in networking,
- great organizational skills,
- openness and pro-activity,
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in a dynamically growing company, preferably from the gaming industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)