Join Huuuge Games - Hyper growth social gaming company
Huuuge Games is looking for a VP of HR to join our executive management team and to work closely with our CEO. We are a hyper growth company and you will be working in a fast changing global environment together with a team of top tier professionals. We believe that the key to our continued success is our ability to move fast and adapt to our constantly changing market. We all work together to achieve the best results. We now need a VP of HR to help make this a ongoing reality.
You must be a team player, humble, pragmatic, and eager to learn from others but at the same time a leader who leads and drives change inside the organization. We are a team and we keep learning from each other and that way we keep doing what we do better every day.
Our success is heavily dependent on our ability to identify highest potential individuals and help them to grow & learn faster. We are a global company, one of the fastest growing companies not only in Europe where majority of our operations are based, but globally on social gaming, powered by our well defined and fun company culture. Play together. Team work.
VP of HR is a strategic position with lots of impact. You’ll be part of the company executive management team. VP of HR reports directly for the CEO.
Our ideal candidate must demonstrate a combination of relevant human resource (HR) experience, deep people leadership experience, strong business acumen and significant functional HR knowledge to guide the development of People strategies that will attract, develop and retain the breadth of talent required to drive business transformation and success. In an ideal world, our new VP of HR will come from the social / mobile games industry but candidates from any B2C digital business will be considered favorably.
In this role the focus will be on developing and managing overall people strategy, including but not limited to culture building, talent acquisition, compensation, organizational evolution, performance & talent management.
Culture & People & HR Operations
- take action to strengthen our company culture and develop people strategy for the company,
- lead the global implementation of the culture and people strategy,
- build and lead people operations and the HR team — including recruitment, training/development, performance management, employee engagement, succession planning, HRIS, HR administration, compensation, and benefit administration, and organizational development,
- develop, implement and manage operational goals and monitor achievements of performance and profit objectives,
- be the Chief Headhunter and provide the company with the best people talent available and position Huuuge as the employer of choice,
- develop and implement an annual roadmap for HR strategy aligned with Huuuge’s business plan. Ensure HR plans support the needs of the business but are also flexible enough to cope with constant changes going-on in the organization,
- develop initiatives and programs that enhance the performance of the company in the long run,
- plan, oversee and adhere people budgets and ensure compliance. Report budget concerns and deviations to the executive management,
- design and implement incentive and recognition programs to maximize employee engagement.
Business Partnering & Coaching
- act as the face of HR for the company,
- act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for the senior leaders of the company to improve their leadership capability, team effectiveness, strategic insight, and business performance,
- play an integral part of the management team, having the credibility and business knowledge to be consulted and to actively contribute to overall business decisions,
- responsible for senior-level decision making and both day-to-day management and strategic direction of the organization.
- 5+ year of HR experience, HR business partnering or operations preferred,
- 5+ years of leadership and management experience,
- experience executing on a global scale is a must,
- a strong background in either Internet B2C or Games products both on web and mobile - an advantage,
- experience in hyper growth companies is a strong advantage,
- experience in a startup setting – an advantage,
- willingness to travel,
- highly dynamic and fast paced thinker,
- enthusiasm towards games in general – an advantage,
- strong personal credibility with ability to build trusted relationships with senior business leaders,
- experienced Human Resources professional, with ability to engage specialists in core HR disciplines,
- excellent consulting skills, with ability to influence senior stakeholders to get things done,
- superior communicator at executive and senior management level.
What you’ll get in return:
- competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- contract tailored to your needs,
- the opportunity to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- ...and more.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)