Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
- testing games and apps,
- finding and reporting bugs using dedicated tools,
- proposing improvements to tested games,
- analysis of competing titles.
- experience in game or application testing - min. 1 year,
- knowledge of the JIRA platform (or similar),
- great proficiency in iOS and Android,
- good proficiency in English - at a level allowing you to read and describe bugs in daily reports,
- communication and teamwork skills,
- a keen eye for detail, patience and the ability to concentrate,
- self-discipline, punctuality and regularity,
- great organizational skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- a love for gaming on various platforms - in particular mobile games (iOS and Android),
- knowledge of the f2p market on mobile and traditional platforms,
- knowledge of test automatization software like Appium,
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)