Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
- Huuuge Games is experiencing hyper growth and is looking for you, the result-oriented, fully educated and with 7 years of experience under your belt. You can get the job done, you can supervise but you also get your feet dirty.
- More than able to contribute right away, you can make an impact and make the difference between winning and losing while maintaining the unique startup culture.
- We continuously surpass the highest expectations of our players and our team members are the enablers.
- Develop better employees, develop better managers.
- Glue that holds offices together; creator and enforcer of policies across the whole organisation and owner of the performance metrics for the org.
- Make sure every team member feels appreciated.
A) Performance Management and Compliance.
- Fair Goal Setting Process and Calibrated Performance Management Process.
- HR Projects Implementation and communication with the main stakeholders.
- Compliance of HR processes and procedures.
B) Securing the Future of the Organization.
- Nurture culture across multiple offices.
- Talent Management.
- Business Strategy Implementation.
- Organization Design.
- Succession Planning.
- Diversity Management.
- Bachelor's degree required, master's degree optional, in HRM, Business administration or a related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions.
- Experience required in startup environment or hyper aggressive growth in medium or larger office: not optional.
- Needs to get feet dirty, this is not just a supervising job.
- Experience required in HR responsibility of 100 - 300+ employees, not optional.
- Fluency in English & Polish is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Positive attitude, open mind, and willingness to learn.
What you’ll get in return:
- Work at a global scope providing insight to multicultural team based in different locations.
- Employee stock options.
- Elastic working hours.
- Ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere.
- Be a part of the leading global social casino company and develop next generation free-to-play games with us.
- Well supplied & equipped kitchen and fresh fruit & soft drinks every day.
- Plus, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)