Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Senior Facebook Campaign Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
- manage UA activity on Facebook for our Social Casino portfolio,
- analyze and optimize campaigns to reach your targets,
- become an expert at Facebook marketing for games,
- stay ahead of the curve by running ongoing in-depth market research,
- collaborate with marketing, product and analytics teams to drive the best results for your activity.
- BA/BSc, preferably in quantitative field,
- 1-2 years of experience managing mobile app campaigns on Facebook, preferably for a gaming app,
- excellent analytical and excel skills, experience analyzing large datasets, delivering actionable insights and a passion for solving complex problems with data,
- attention to detail and ability to prioritise and work against deadlines and performance goals,
- creative and effective problem solving and decision making,
- highly motivated and hungry to learn within a fast-paced environment,
- ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(By sending us your CV you consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)