Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Head of Search (Google/Apple, ASO & Offline campaigns)
Location: Berlin, Warsaw, Tel Aviv
As Head of Search at Huuuge you will be responsible for all media buying on Google UAC, Apple Ads and all other relevant search traffic channels. You’ll also lead and manage the in-house ASO team working on store conversion and visibility optimizations across our games portfolio and execute and optimize our TV and offline campaigns in North America and Europe.
What you’ll do:
- manage a team of UA analysts on Google UAC and Apple Ads with focus on ROAS at large scale budgets,
- manage the in-house ASO team,
- work with senior management to drive the UA strategy,
- work with brand marketing to develop strategies, campaigns, and placements to drive growth while improving acquisition cost,
- use data to develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems and provide actionable insights,
- maintain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape and markets,
- deliver product marketing analysis and make asset recommendations to optimize performance through rapid, data-driven iteration and A/B testing,
- monitor key trends in gaming across product features, marketing channels and ASO strategies, then apply them.
- BA/BSc, preferably in quantitative field,
- at least 2-3 years of experience managing UAC campaigns, preferably in the gaming industry,
- high familiarity and understanding of search marketing solutions,
- excellent analytical skills,
- experience building marketing strategies based on company objectives and KPIs,
- experience managing ASA and ASO - an advantage,
- knowledge of offline TV campaigns management - an advantage,
- 1+ years leading and managing a team - an advantage.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)