Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
- produce compelling, informative and easy to read content to be implemented on player focused channels / community based channels,
- cooperate with the support and community team to create presentations and various marketing projects,
- proofread texts made by others and ensure it matches the already published content.
- excellent English language proficiency, both written and spoken,
- experience with web writing and/or copywriting,
- excellent writing skills,
- excellent knowledge of social networking and netiquette,
- highly developed communication skills,
- creative thinking and problem solving,
- great team working skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- previous professional experience in similar position (copywriting),
- passion for video games and knowledge of the casual, mobile and social game market,
- familiarity with our products.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)