Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
- comprehensive creation of designs and graphics for user interfaces (also using a graphic tablet),
- focus on usability and readability,
- ensuring good user experience and high quality of every aspect of the resulting final product,
- cooperation with programmers in the implementation of the created designs and graphics into final product,
- creating streamlined and intuitive user experience to fit respective audiences.
- your own UI portfolio,
- experience in creating user interfaces (most desirably for games),
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator,
- adjusting design and graphic style to the needs and requirements of the project,
- the ability to create meaningful animations for the interface knowledge of prototyping software (most desirably Principle) and the ability to create interface prototypes,
- excellent English in reading and writing,
- good organizational skills,
- avid team player,
- determination in developing your skills as a designer.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- knowledge of UXPin platform,
- knowledge of UX design process and being able to implement it in the project,
- a good knowledge of typography,
- experience with Anime Studio,
- a passion for games, particularly mobile games,
- the ability to use a graphic tablet, creating sketches.
What you'll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- space to experiment and grow as professional,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- free Friday Lunches,
- office Ping Pong and gym,
- after work terrace refreshments,
- and more!
Huuuge Games Berlin are looking for the right fit to join our creative forces in Huuuge’s probably most experimental branch. Join a team of mostly senior industry professionals - pushing the boundaries of mobile gaming experience, not only limited to Social Casino and touching upon a wild mix of genres. Become part for our rooftop-family in Berlin Mitte. Start-Up vibe with an established company backing between video conferences, bean bags, caffellattes, laptops and after work beers on the terrace - doesn’t get any more Berlin.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games Berlin!
(By sending us your CV you consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)