Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
- close cooperation and coordination of the work of the leaders of Huuuge Casino QA teams,
- cooperating with QA teams in Szczecin and Warsaw,
- providing technical and technical support for teams (supervision of test plans, checklists, priorities),
- creating test processes, standards and specifications in the Huuuge Casino project,
- supervising all aspects of testing processes,
- catalyzing changes and improvements in productivity and quality of work,
- identifying critical control points,
- co-creating and development of the test automation process,
- ensuring up-to-date knowledge about the requirements of mobile platforms (iOS / Android / Amazon) and providing information about changes to departments,
- ensuring the development of the QA department and its employees (training needs),
- setting goals,
- cooperating with the development team and other team of the company,
- planning tester recruitment scheduling and supporting the HR team in QA recruitment.
- min. 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- extensive experience in game or mobile application QA,
- experience in compliance tests,
- very good knowledge of trends on the mobile devices market,
- very good mathematical and analytical skills,
- experience in test-supporting tools (Jira, Confluence),
- experience in team management,
- very good work organization,
- problem solving skills,
- very good communication skills,
- very good English proficiency.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- basic knowledge of Java / Python / Lua,
- experience in various work methodologies (prince2, scrum),
- knowledge of automated test solutions for mobile applications and tools supporting testing mobile applications (Appium, Selenium)
- knowledge of the games and applications market on mobile and stationary platforms,
- passion for games on various platforms - in particular for mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)