Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Senior Java Architect
- working in a team on improvements and optimization of solutions used in the backend of the company's flagship product,
- refactoring and optimization of existing solutions,
- designing and planning architectural implementation for new modules of the gaming server platform,
- working on determining the vision of the architecture of the most important systems for the coming years,
- cooperation with project teams of other internal solutions and tools to maintain consistency and optimize solutions at the company level,
- documenting designed solutions.
- minimum 2 years' experience in creating systems architecture using Java as the main programming language,
- very good knowledge of the Java programming language (Java SE 8),
- the ability to create server software,
- very good knowledge of the Git version control system,
- experience in network programming using TCP / IP protocols,
- good knowledge of Linux,
- the ability to accurately debug and optimize the code,
- effectiveness in fulfilling assigned tasks,
- very good knowledge of English,
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in programming scalable online services in the cloud (Amazon Web Services),
- experience with Redis, Netty, LUA, Google Protocol Buffers, Bash, Python,
- experience in reactive programming (ReactiveX),
- knowledge of the C / C ++ programming language and experience in Visual Studio in order to efficiently build and debug the game client,
- experience in working with encryption techniques and network security procedures,
- experience in creating multiplayer games.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)