Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Technical Team Lead
- managing a team of developers and supporting them in technical development,
- coordinating and planning the team's work along with the main project manager,
- help in creating a product roadmap,
- planning and active participation in project meetings - defining goals in accordance with business needs.
- professional experience as a Project Manager or Technical Project Lead,
- at least 3 years of professional experience as a developer,
- good knowledge of the object programming language (eg Java),
- experience in backend projects,
- the ability to efficiently organize the team,
- very good English proficiency,
- great interpersonal and communication skills,
- a proactive approach,
- the ability to manage a team,
- very good work organization,
- the ability to set priorities and work under time pressure.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in working with JIRA,
- experience with Amazon Web Services,
- experience in the gaming industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)