Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Senior Facebook Campaign Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
- manage UA and retargeting activity on Facebook for our Social Casino and Casual Games portfolios,
- analyze and optimize campaigns to reach your targets,
- be an expert at Facebook marketing for games,
- stay ahead of the curve by running ongoing in-depth market research,
- collaborate with marketing, product and analytics teams to drive the best results for your activity.
- BA/BSc, preferably in quantitative field,
- at least one year of experience managing mobile app campaigns on Facebook, preferably for a gaming app,
- excellent analytical and excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets, delivering actionable insights and a passion for solving complex problems with data,
- attention to detail and ability to prioritise and work against deadlines,
- creative and effective problem solving and decision making,
- highly motivated and hungry to learn within a fast-paced environment,
- ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)