Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Location: Warsaw, Bydgoszcz
- managing and overseeing a team located in multiple cities,
- managing the functioning of company offices (including coordinating current repairs and conservation work, managing the administration budget, cooperating with subcontractors and delivery companies, building administrators, etc.),
- negotiating office leases and overseeing the realization of contracts,
- cooperating with service providers,
- coordinating renovations and office supplies,
- overseeing company purchases,
- maintaining the car fleet,
- overseeing company resources in terms of tangible assets.
- experience in a similar position,
- great work organization skills,
- very good English proficiency, both verbal and written,
- an open and proactive attitude,
- the ability to work in a team.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in a dynamically growing company, particularly one in the game industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)