Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Location: Warsaw, Tel Aviv
The Media Buyer will be working in Billionaire Casino team and responsible
for the buy and analysis of the user acquisition funnel with the business intelligence team to
measure return-on-investment. This role will consist of a healthy mix of campaign
optimization, analysis, and project management.
- manage User Acquisition activity on programmatic DSPs and / or Rewarded video networks for our Social Casino games portfolio,
- hands-on management, development and monitoring of large-scale user acquisition campaigns on different costs models,
- find and/or develop creative and innovative solutions for acquisition and be able to make necessary enhancements to drive added value,
- identify online media buying opportunities and negotiate tests to determine profitability of online campaigns,
- work closely with the Marketing Creative team to make best-in-class and fully optimized creatives,
- work with other team members in sharing intel of digital ad buying and work with business intelligence team to determine value of acquisition efforts and optimizations,
- manage and develop relationships with existing partners.
- strong background in performance marketing (ideally 2+ years experience in acquisition / ad buying and analysis to deliver ROI),
- familiarity with mobile tracking systems and BI tools,
- familiarity with techniques to identify advertising fraud,
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment against ambitious goals with little supervision,
- be able to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot 3rd party mobile app tracking,
- fluent English,
- strong Microsoft Excel skills,
- bachelor’s degree or the equivalent (ideally in Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, etc).
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)