Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Retargeting Campaign Manager
Location: Tel Aviv
- build a reengagement & retargeting strategy to increase user engagement & retention and reactivate churned users for our portfolio of Social Casino games,
- execute campaigns on Facebook and a variety of other platforms,
- work closely with the production team on promoting in-game events and content,
- use advanced measurement methodologies to analyze and optimize campaigns across platforms to reach your targets,
- perform A/B tests on different segmentations to achieve an optimal setup for each game,
- stay ahead of the curve by running ongoing in-depth market research,
- collaborate with the UA, product, creative and analytics teams to drive the best results for your activity.
- BA/BSc, preferably in quantitative field,
- at least 1 year experience managing retargeting/reengagement activities for a gaming app, including Facebook campaigns (a must),
- excellent analytical skills, experience with analyzing datasets, delivering actionable insights and a passion for solving complex problems with data,
- attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work against deadlines,
- creativity, effective problem solving and decision making,
- a high motivation and a hunger to learn in a fast-paced environment,
- the ability to communicate clearly, collaborate and work effectively in a team.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)