Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager
- organizing meetings and business trips (both local and international) for executives,
- maintaining a schedule for executives,
- preparing and editing correspondence, presentations or other documents,
- managing incoming and outgoing correspondence,
- receiving incoming phone calls,
- greeting guests and business partners,
- cooperating with various sections of the company,
- managing front desk work,
- executing tasks given by your superior,
- maintaining office supplies (hardware, office tools, food, etc.).
- great proficiency in English,
- active category B driver's license,
- great communication and interpersonal skills,
- great manners,
- an analytical mind,
- hard-working attitude,
- great proficiency in MS Office,
- great work organization,
- the ability to maintain discretion when working with confidential information.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience as an Executive Assistant,
- a bachelor's degree or equivalent,
- interest in the gaming industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)