Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
- entering data into the accounting system,
- ongoing verification and recording of accounting document (sales and purchase invoices, bank statements),
- issuing sales invoices and other accounting documents,
- maintaining a balance of receivables and liabilities,
- general support for the accounting department.
- bachelor's degree or equivalent in an financial/accounting course,
- great proficiency in English,
- analytical thinking and numerical data analysis skills,
- general knowledge of accounting principles and tax laws concerning CIT, VAT and PIT,
- proficiency in MS Office, including great proficiency in Excel,
- regularity, dutifulness, precision and punctuality in completing assigned tasks,
Surprise us with additional assets:
- professional accounting-related experience,
- knowledge of Symfonia FK.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)