Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
HR Manager/Head of HR
Location: Warsaw, Bydgoszcz, Szczecin
Head of HR is a key position that has a strategic importance and you’ll be part of the company management. As a leader of our global HR activities this role is all about maximizing the potential of the Team Huuuge and its individuals. Building & evolving & implementing Huuuge Culture is the foundational mantra that drives Head of HR forward on day-to-day level.
Our success is heavily dependent on our ability to identify highest potential individuals and help them to grow & learn faster. We continuously surpass the highest expectations of our players and our team members are the enablers. Huuuge is a hyper growth company and our ability to grow as a business is based on our culture code. People first. Play Together. Team work.
- put people and growth first. Be performance driven team player. You can get the job done, you can supervise and you’re ready to sweat with the team to achieve success,
- have experience and ambition - we expect you to be fully educated and with at least 7 years of experience under your belt. More than able to contribute right away, you can make an impact and make the difference between winning and losing,
- develop better employees, develop better managers - be the consultant, sparring partner and coach for everyone in need,
- make sure every Team Huuuge member feels appreciated,
- be the Glue that holds all offices together; creator and enforcer of policies across the whole organisation and owner of the performance metrics for the organization,
- work together with local HR teams in all offices to implement culture code and HR strategies,
- report to Executive Management team members.
A) Securing the future of the organization:
- nurture culture across multiple offices,
- talent management,
- business Strategy implementation,
- organization design,
- succession planning,
- diversity management.
B) Performance Management:
- fair and realistic goal setting process,
- development of performance management processes,
- HR projects implementation and communication with the main stakeholders,
- compliance of HR processes and procedures.
- needs to get feet dirty, this is not just a supervising job,
- master's degree required, in HRM, Business administration or a related field,
- minimum 7 years of experience of progressive leadership experience in Human Resources positions,
- experience required in IT/startup environment or hyper aggressive growth in medium or larger office,
- experience required in HR responsibility of 300 - 500+ employees, with multiple locations and offices,
- fluency in English & Polish is preferred,
- excellent communication skills,
- positive attitude, open mind, and willingness to learn.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)