Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Location: Kraków, Wrocław
- HR support of two teams, in two locations, working on the same projects,
- building positive relationships within the team, solving conflicts,
- searching for and implementing solutions for the team's current needs,
- implementing high personnel policy standards in the company,
- on-boarding new employees,
- being a member of a large HR team at Huuuge Games,
- close cooperation with local management staff, as well as HR structures in other offices,
- diagnosing training needs and help in organizing training,
- participation in employee evaluation,
- support in the selection and recruitment of candidates,
- cooperating with the HR department when it comes to current documentation and contracts,
- co-creating and communicating policies, procedures and HR rules for the company.
- readiness for bimonthly business trips to one of our offices,
- minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role in a medium or large company with a spread out structure,
- an undergraduate degree or equivalent,
- great organizational skills,
- great proficiency in English, both spoken and written,
- openness and a proactive attitude,
Surprise us with additional assets:
- experience in a fast-growing company, especially one in the video game industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)