Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Junior PR Specialist
- working with the PR team to create and develop internal and external PR & EB,
- helping with organizing events,
- helping with in-office PR,
- participating in industry events,
- creating content for our Social Media channels,
- research and ordering gadgets.
- at least a year of experience in a similar position,
- good writing skills,
- advanced English proficiency,
- great organizational skills,
- communication skills and great teamwork.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- photography and photo editing skills, if you take photos as a hobby and get praised for your “feel” for the artform - that would suffice,
- simple video editing skills, a lot is going around in the company and we would love to record it all.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)