Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
- provide administrative support to the HR department for the Berlin office,
- creation and communication of policies, procedures and HR rules for the office,
- employment/work contract creation,
- manage the creation and maintenance of job ads for the Berlin office,
- support in the process of search, selection and recruitment of candidates,
- support in organizing and conducting job interviews,
- preparing offers for selected candidates,
- maintaining employee documents and payroll,
- participation in creation of the office's HR policies,
- participation in employee evaluation process,
- developing and improving the onboarding process at the office.
- excellent knowledge of German labour law regulations, as well as social insurance, personnel and payroll documentation policies,
- proficiency in German and English - speech and writing,
- minimum 2 years of experience in similar position in medium or large companies with a spread out structure,
- a university degree,
- great organizational skills,
- the ability to work in a team,
- openness and a proactive attitude,
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in a dynamically growing company, preferably in the video game industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- working together as part of international team of 7 HR members,
- competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- contract tailored to your needs,
- the opportunity to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- ...and more.
Send us your CV in English and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(By sending us your CV you consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)