Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
VIP Account Manager
Huuuge Games is on a mission to build the world's largest real-time F2P social casual gaming platform, connecting millions of players to have fun, socialize, and play awesome games. Through our real-time social multiplayer platform, rich social gaming experience, unique product features, and speed of innovation, Huuuge has become the fastest-growing social gaming company in the world.
We are looking for a VIP Account Manager that will help us retain and reactivate our most important players and serve as a companion throughout their lifecycle. You will manage and improve both our VIPs player experience and several crucial business KPIs resulting from their continued engagement.
- establish and nurture relationships with a large group of VIP players,
- build and maintain detailed player profiles for your assigned VIPs,
- evaluate and monitor VIP players to ensure maximum lifetime value,
- monitor and analyze VIP data to spot negative trends and intervene,
- maintain regular proactive communication with VIPs by chat, email and/or phone,
- supervise and coordinate in-house and outsourced agents providing reactive 24/7 VIP support,
- champion best practices (esp. “voice”) for VIP support,
- regularly survey VIP opinions on game events and features in the spirit of improving UX,
- work with Product and LiveOps to develop new game features and events that will resonate positively with VIPs,
- devise and own VIP-specific reactivation campaigns to achieve reactivation goals,
- represent Huuuge to our VIPs at face-to-face events.
Experience and requirements:
- minimum 1 year experience in Casual/Social Casino VIP Management or a closely related discipline (Community Management, CRM, Influencer Marketing, VIP Support, etc.),
- exceptional interpersonal skills while dealing with our VIPs through an array of different channels such as telephone, email, chat messaging, and social media,
- excellent verbal and written English skills (native speakers preferred),
- good understanding of Social Media and client outreach tactics,
- strong analytical skills with ability to analyze and draw conclusions from raw data to forecast patterns in VIP behaviour,
- creative and organizational talent for event planning and realization,
- impeccable accuracy and attention to detail in reporting,
- passion for conflict resolution and problem-solving,
- customer-focused and solution-oriented,
- familiarity with CRM platforms and customer admin tools,
- willingness to travel and attend face-to-face events (including public speaking).
What you’ll get in return:
- competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- contract tailored to your needs,
- the opportunity to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- ...and more.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)