Huuuge Games -- we’re global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Performance Marketing Analyst
- analyzing both in-game and Player acquisition data,
- helping us understand Player behavior in order to create more engaging games,
- discovering insights based on data analysis in order to help the Team make more informed, data-driven decisions,
- validating data flow,
- analyzing Player behavior to find patterns,
- drawing conclusions and recommending changes,
- tracking the state of the game economy and reacting to abnormalities,
- cooperating with product teams to deliver product analyses,
- checking the performance of functionalities and optimizations,
- preparing valuable reports.
- very good practical MS Excel skills,
- excellent proficiency in English,
- practical SQL syntax skills,
- effective management of large amounts of data for analysis,
- very good communication and teamwork skills,
- an eye for detail, patience and the ability to focus,
- self-discipline, punctuality and regularity,
- great organizational skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- professional experience in a similar position,
- familiarity with statistics and economy,
- understanding of a mobile game’s lifecycle and economy,
- general knowledge of KPIs for mobile applications.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored to your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)