Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Promo Artist - Graphic Designer
- creating graphics for use in promotional art,
- preparing promotional art, using existing assets, as well as creating new icons, banners, etc.,
- preparing promotional materials,
- optimizing prepared graphics in terms of size,
- ensuring a high quality of the final product,
- estimating the time required to perform given tasks and performing them in said time.
- proficiency in Photoshop,
- the ability to use a graphical tablet,
- knowledge of composition, color and value,
- the ability to read and write in English at a basic level,
- good work organization,
- good teamwork,
- determination in improving your skills as an artist.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience and talent in digital painting,
- skill with video editing software,
- a passion for gaming.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and portfolio (as links, not attachments) become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)