Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Product Lead - Internal Advertising System
Huuuge Ads is an internal advertising system designed to handle cross promotion inside the company’s network of products. Smart segmentation allows us to target players in order to deliver the best message at the right moment, while efficient analytics provides input data for automation of the process. The system is designed to work with a user base of tens of millions of players. Supported by big data, it should provide effortless optimization and deliver the desired final experience.
- work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps,
- support and interact with in-house users to better understand their needs,
- incorporate feedback and input from stakeholders, end users and other teams concerning product features and user experience,
- analyse and prioritize features based on feedback from management and end users,
- create use-cases and related materials for use by the development teams,
- develop and document all product requirements,
- ensure product releases and functional updates are launched correctly and on schedule,
- continually learn and improve by soliciting critical feedback on everything we build,
- cooperate with the project manager of the development team on a daily basis,
- coordinate and organise the work of all project teams and ensure flawless communication between them,
- ensure visibility inside and outside the project.
- experience in product management with at least 2+ years in web/mobile product management,
- a track record of leading product development through research, planning, implementation, launch and iteration phases,
- goal orientation, high motivation and the ability to take full ownership of the product,
- strong organizational and analytical skills & an eye for detail,
- ability to communicate with a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders,
- fluency in written/verbal English.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- knowledge of mobile in-app advertising platforms & tools,
- a development background will yield additional points,
- experience working directly with developers,
- experience with JIRA and Confluence,
- understanding of Social Gaming.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)