Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
We love Social Casual games because they are easy to play, quick to learn, and give players lots of room to connect and celebrate over the action that’s going on in front of them. Huuuge Games is a relative latecomer to social gaming, but we’ve become the fastest growing company in the genre thanks to an underdog mentality and a bet big on the real-time multiplayer side of casual gaming. Our Berlin studio is a new amd vital part of that vision where we are looking for the most ambitious talent that can relate to our core values.
About the role
As Office Assistant you’d play a key part in bringing the Huuuge culture to life. Your interpretation of this role will help shape office culture and interaction between departments but also between all offices at Huuuge. Your ability to coordinate, plan and supervise daily operations are pivotal to the success of our Berlin Studio.
- manage and maintain executives' schedules, appointments and travel arrangements,
- arrange and coordinate meetings and events,
- day to day assistance to executive team with all corporate affairs,
- prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents,
- monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications,
- answer and manage incoming calls,
- receive and interact with incoming guests, candidates,
- liaise with internal staff at all levels,
- interact with external clients,
- handle day to day office operations,
- order and receive office supplies (equipment, stationery, groceries etc.).
- fluent German,
- very strong English,
- demonstrate excellent communication skills internally and externally,
- analytical mindset and strong interpersonal skills,
- work with diligence,
- enjoy working with MS Office and email correspondence on a day to day base,
- efficient, well organized and keen on maintaining the best possible time management,
- ability to work independently,
- you will be working with confidential data and will be expected to remain discreet at all times.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- previous experience as an Executive/ Office Assistant,
- you have a successfully completed a university degree,
- you are interested in the gaming industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)