Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Brand Marketing Lead
We love Social Casual games because they are easy to play, quick to learn, and give players lots of room to connect and celebrate over the action that’s going on in front of them. Huuuge Games is a relative latecomer to social gaming, but we’ve become the fastest growing company in the genre thanks to an underdog mentality and a bet big on the real-time multiplayer side of casual gaming. Our next move is creating branded experiences to set Huuuge Games apart from the pack.
Our ideal Brand Marketing Lead candidate will work closely with our talented marketing and production teams to produce a unified brand across channels to connect, inspire, and keep our players coming back year after year and hungry for more. We’re looking for a candidate with a clear vision of what the next generation of Social Casual games looks like to deeply engage with our broad and international audience, to provide strategic leadership, and someone who can move the ball across our growing number of studios.
About the role
We’ve worked hard to connect players to each other in our flagship game in the world’s #1 social free-to-play casino Huuuge Casino. Now we want to connect them closer to the Huuuge brand and be actively developing IP for us. We’re now looking for a Brand Marketing Lead to work with our marketing and production teams to set the rules of what it means to be a Huuuge player and decide how these players are reached.
Our metrics suggest we’ve already been successful in growing the Social Casino market - our audience is much younger and international than our competitors. But we know we need to continue to reinvent our branding and marketing to stay relevant to today’s audience. How exactly that looks will be up to you - to find the balance between performance and brand marketing, to craft new creatives that delight new users, and to find new channels to reach our international audience. The rules are really up to you, but we expect nothing less than that it’ll be Huuuge.
If you have the creativity, brand development know-how, can-do attitude and ability to move mountains, you could be the person we are looking for.
- Be one of the creative dynamos of the company and lead the brand and IP development at Huuuge.
- Besides acting as a creative engine of the company, take action to systematically develop Huuuge's game brands and IP, define what our brand and IP’s are, and help Huuuge marketing and production team to perform better thanks to our brand and IP assets.
- Lead the brand and creative development across TV, online/mobile, outdoor, and other formats as applicable in cooperation with the marketing team and production teams. Ensure all Huuuge marketing lives up to the brand promise.
- Influence on the creation of marketing strategies and ensure that Huuuge marketing is powered by our brand and IP assets.
- Quantify and measure performance of our brand activities/campaigns with the help of our BI team.
Experience and requirements
- Several years of experience creating and marketing consumer brands (games or not).
- Skills to get the best results from creative partners.
- Ability to manage creative development, from briefing through execution.
- Experience in traditional media and brand marketing, required; experience in performance marketing, and how the two integrate, a big plus.
- Multitasking skills.
- Although you are not necessarily a designer nor artist, you have the skills to use both Photoshop and Excel, representing a perfect blend of creative and analytical skills.
- Can do attitude with the desire for doing what’s never been done before.
- Passion for games.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee stock options,
- Contract tailored to your needs,
- Ability to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- ...and more!
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(By sending us your CV you consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)