Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Senior Unity Developer
Location: Kraków, Wrocław, Warszawa, Szczecin, Bydgoszcz
- prototyping new solutions for games and writing ready-to-implement code,
- creating, testing, documenting and maintaining game code in cooperation with a team of developers,
- profiling and optimizing written or existing code,
- propagating your knowledge of Unity through sharing your extensive experience,
- estimating the time required for completing assigned tasks and completing them in said time,
- maintaining focus, motivation and effectiveness during the realization of assigned tasks.
- great knowledge of Unity and C#,
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in coding,
- experience in working with a team of developers,
- experience in creating 2D games,
- professional experience as a Unity mobile game developer - at least one released title,
- debugging/optimization skills,
- ability to use source control system (e.g. GIT),
- good proficiency in English, both spoken and written,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- great teamwork and communication skills,
- basic shader writing skills,
- experience with Unity UI,
- basic knowledge of data serialization in Unity and editor extensions.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- rendering optimization skills,
- an understanding of the rendering pipeline,
- a feel for graphics and animation skills,
- a degree in a related field (computing science/information technology, application design, etc.)
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)