Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Lead Unity Developer
- designing architecture and implementing full systems for games from scratch,
- managing team of developers,
- profiling and optimizing written or already existing code,
- propagating your knowledge of Unity through sharing your extensive experience,
- mentoring other Unity team members,
- estimating the time required to perform given tasks, and performing them in said time,
- remaining focused, motivated and effective while performing given tasks.
- great knowledge of Unity and C#,
- professional experience as a Unity mobile game developer - at least one released title,
- debugging/optimization skills,
- understanding of code architecture, design patterns, OOP, and at least some experience with high-scale software,
- basic knowledge of data serialization in Unity and editor extensions,
- basic shader writing skills,
- experience with Unity UI,
- ability to use source control system (e.g. GIT/SVN),
- good proficiency in English, both verbal and written, creative thinking in problem solving,
- great teamwork and communication skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- rendering optimization skills,
- an understanding of the rendering pipeline,
- CPU/GPU optimization,
- a feel for graphics and animation skills,
- a degree in a related field (computing science/information technology, application design, etc.)
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)