Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Location: Bydgoszcz, Kraków
- comprehensive creation of designs and graphics for user interfaces (also using a graphic tablet),
- focus on usability and readability,
- ensuring good user experience and high quality of every aspect of the resulting final product,
- cooperation with programmers in the implementation of the created designs and graphics.
- your own UI portfolio,
- experience in creating user interfaces (most desirably for games),
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and/or Adobe Illustrator,
- adjusting design and graphic style to the needs and requirements of the project,
- English proficiency - reading and writing,
- good organizational skills,
- determination in developing your skills as a designer.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- the ability to create meaningful animations for the interface (most desirably with Anime Studio),
- knowledge of prototyping software (most desirably Principle) and the ability to create interface prototypes,
- knowledge of UXPin platform,
- knowledge of UX design process and being able to implement it in the project,
- a good knowledge of typography,
- a passion for games, particularly mobile games,
- the ability to use a graphic tablet, creating sketches.
What you'll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and portfolio (as links, not attachments) become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)