Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Junior Marketing Specialist
- configuring in-game promotions,
- configuring direct promotions using modern technology (e.g. push notifications),
- playing all Huuuge Games apps on a daily basis,
- monitoring the validity of created art for the campaign,
- collecting the results of promotional campaigns, as well as user activity based on existing solutions,
- proposing changes in campaigns and tools used.
- basic proficiency in MS Office: Word and Excel,
- an eye for detail, thoroughness and logical thinking,
- high motivation to work,
- quick learning ability,
- a scrupulous and responsible attitude,
- great communication skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- an interest in modern marketing,
- an interest in game, particularly mobile games.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)