Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Junior Marketing Operations Specialist
- managing in-game monetization through back-end systems. Promo setup, configuring prices, awarding promo prizes, CRM and segmentation control, etc.,
- managing external monetization activities. Setting up mobile and web notifications, and sending out emails,
- assisting the Community Team in Social Media (Facebook) related activities,
- working with developers to improve back-end tools.
- an eye for detail, thoroughness, punctuality and responsible attitude,
- time management skills,
- the ability to quickly troubleshoot and solve problems,
- great proficiency in English, both spoken and written,
- creativity and a will to learn,
- the ability to manage your time in an efficient manner,
- availability for off-hours work,
- high Excel proficiency.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- familiarity with CRM tools,
- previous experience with an online company.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)