Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
- creating and supporting tools for managing mobile games,
- full stack development using Node.js, Express and Angular,
- creating and implementing RESTful API,
- responsibility for the effectiveness and functionality of created modules,
- estimating the time required to perform given tasks, and performing them in said time,
- supporting ONLY the newest versions of browsers,
- preparing project documentation.
- proficiency in Node.js and Express,
- proficiency in Angular or similar frameworks,
- proficiency with a building system (e.g. webpack),
- experience with one of testing frameworks (e.g. mocha or karma),
- proficiency in Boostrap or similar frameworks,
- the ability to use version control systems (GIT),
- debugging/optimizing skills,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks,
- communitacting with other team memebers,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- experience in websocket communication (socket.io),
- openness to experimenting with new technologies and metholodogies and a drive to grow.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgre),
- NoSQL database proficiency (Redis, MogoDB),
- experience with AWS,
- participation in projects connected to Big Data,
- Linux proficiency,
- experience in programming network services using the HTTP(S) protocol,
- experience in creating SDK,
- knowledge of encryption techniques and web security procedures,
- experience in creating web games.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)