Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Junior Promo Artist
- creating promotional art using existing images,
- devising promotional materials,
- optimizing created graphics in terms of size,
- co-operation with the marketing department,
- following the newest trends in ads on the mobile market,
- ensuring a high level of quality in the final product,
- estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given.
- good proficiency in Photoshop,
- the ability to use a graphical tablet,
- knowledge of composition,
- ability to compose color and valor,
- basic english proficiency in reading and writing,
- good work organization,
- determination in improving your abilities as an artist.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience and talent in digital painting,
- knowledge of video editing software (e.g. Sony Vegas),
- a passion for gaming.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and portfolio (as links, not attachments) become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)