Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
JAVA SERVER DEVELOPER
- develop and maintain failure-free online services for games with a big playerbase.
- excellent ability to create server sotfware in JAVA (J2SE),
- ability to use source control systems ( GIT ),
- experience in network programming with use of TCP / IP protocol, websockets,
- ability to debug / optimize code,
- effectiveness in completing assigned tasks,
- knowledge of reactive programming paradigm,
- ability to create scalable services.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience of working in scalable cloud services (Amazon Web Services),
- experience with working on encryption techniques and web safety procedures,
- experience with NoSQL database engines ( Redis ),
- experience gained by creating multiplayer games,
- experience with SOA and Microservices Architectural Style,
- experience with functional programming languages (e.g. Scala).
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)