Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
- workstation installation, configuration and maintenance (computers, laptops),
- troubleshooting hardware and network issues,
- technical support and software, mobile and other hardware troubleshooting,
- supporting administrators in maintaining a production infrastructure.
- good knowledge of Windows and Linux,
- proficiency in building and servicing computers and a general knowledge of ICT systems,
- great communication skills and an ability to explain technical issues in simpler terms,
- creative thinking in problem solving and a drive to expand your knowledge,
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience on a similar position,
- up to date knowledge concerning the newest technologies,
- knowledge of networks, including Ethernet, WiFi and VLAN,
- knowledge of internet technologies such as DNS, HTTP, SSL and TCP/IP.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)