Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Location: Bydgoszcz, Warsaw
- integrating the game with network services from external suppliers,
- creating and supporting tools for game management,
- creating and applying communication with back-end services,
- responsibility for the efficiency and functionality of created modules,
- estimating the time required to complete the assigned tasks, and completing them in said time,
- preparing documentation for the tools created.
- experience in a similar position - min. 2 years,
- great knowledge of PHP,
- good knowledge of at least one PHP framework (Symfony2 preferred),
- experience with relational databases (MySQL i PostgreSQL),
- knowledge of a building system (e.g. gulp),
- knowledge of version control systems (GIT),
- debugging and optimization skills,
- effectiveness in realizing given tasks,
- great communication skills,
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- an open attitude to experimenting with new technologies and methodologies and a drive to grow.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- knowledge of the Angular framework,
- knowledge of Node.js, Express and Symfony2,
- experience with nosql databases (Redis, MongoDB),
- experience with AWS,
- experience in programming network services using HTTP(S),
- experience with encryption techniques and network safety procedures,
- experience in creating web games,
- knowledge of Linux,
- knowledge of Bootstrap or other similar frameworks
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)