Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Product Lead - HuuugeCasino.com/Browser Games
- Owning the huuugecasino.com product features roadmap from end to end,
- Day to day communication with Huuuge Casino production lead in order to ensure feature parity,
- Working with all relevant production teams to guarantee successful implementation,
- Building a development team for huuugecasino.com to ensure success and growth of the product,
- Being up to date with the market, competitor research, UI/UX & flows, wireframes, feature design, defining AB test,
- Setting hypotheses and analyzing the success of features once they are released to production,
- Identifying opportunities for key initiatives to enhance the customer experience,
- Managing ongoing maintenance and enhancement of product features.
- Experience in product management with at least 2+ years in web/mobile UX product management,
- Experience in managing payment platforms and single sign on solutions,
- Excellent understanding of Social Gaming,
- Fluency in written/verbal English,
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines,
- Leadership and influence skills,
- Experience in working directly with developers,
- A development background will yield additional points,
- Working under pressure and multitask in a dynamic environment,
- Goal orientation, high motivation and the ability to take full ownership on the product,
- Strong organizational and analytical skills & an eye for details,
- Creating compelling and addictive user experiences.
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employee stock options,
- Contract tailored to your needs,
- Ability to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- Fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- ...and more!
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(By sending us your CV you consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)