Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Location: Szczecin, Warsaw
- planning and organizing the work of the development team,
- managing quality, time and costs of the project,
- ensuring good communication between the project team members,
- co-operating with the Product Manager in planning the development of the product,
- reporting the progress of the project,
- co-creating project documentation,
- analyzing competing products.
- three years or more of experience in managing projects, preferably in a gaming or software company,
- the ability to coordinate a team,
- great organizational and communication skills,
- great proficiency in verbal and written English,
- knowledge of game development methodology,
- flexibility in solving problems on your own,
- a positive and professional attitude towards your responsibilities.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in game development — particularly mobile games,
- experience in working in a company with multiple offices.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)