Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. At Huuuge Games, we are all about making truly social mobile games. People who love gaming and dream about making games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos into truly social and exciting experiences for broad global audiences.
Location: Szczecin, Bydgoszcz
- creating and maintaining code responsible for in-game functions in cooperation with a team of programmers (Lua),
- programming support for game modules created by the remainder of the team (C++),
- estimating the time required for tasks assigned and completing them in the timeframe given,
- effectiveness in realizing assigned tasks.
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in C++ programming,
- the ability to adapt to working with an existing code base,
- knowledge of version control systems (e.g. SVN/GIT),
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- the ability to work in a team.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in Lua programming,
- experience in programming for mobile platforms - iOS and Android,
- the ability to debug / optimize code,
- knowledge of STL,
- experience in the games industry.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- a relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- flexible working hours,
- English or Polish language lessons if needed,
- the type of contract tailored for your needs,
- the opportunity to work with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)