Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
JUNIOR MARKETING ANALYST
- providing market analyses based on multiple data sources,
- recommending optimization for currently ran advertising campaigns,
- collecting and aggregating data from partnered companies.
- knowledge of MS Excel on an at least good level,
- effective management of large amounts of data,
- good proficiency in English,
- ability to analyse facts and reach appropriate conclusions.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- professional experience in a similar position,
- knowledge of basic statistics,
- knowledge of basic marketing metrics (ROI, LTV, ARPU, etc.)
- a passion for games, particularly mobile.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)