Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Location: Szczecin, Bydgoszcz
- testing games and apps,
- finding and reporting bugs using dedicated tools,
- proposing improvements in currently tested games,
- an analysis of competing products.
- experience in game or application testing - minimum 1 year,
- good proficiency in English - on a level allowing you to read and describe bugs in daily reports,
- communication and teamwork skills,
- an eye for detail, patience and the abiity to concentrate,
- self-discipline, punctuality and regurality,
- great organizational skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- a love for games on various platforms - particularly mobile platforms (iOS and Android),
- a knowledge of the game and app markets on mobile and PC,
What you'll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)