Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Our ideal Technical Writer has a passion for games and is a perfect communicator. The ability to explain how a functionality will behave in a logical and precise way is crucial. Writing technical specification documents backed up with references, diagrams and flows will be your main responsibility. If you are curious, willing to ask questions and point out logical gaps in the design specifications, you are a perfect fit.
- passion for communicating ideas with others,
- strong writing skills in the form of presentation/design documentation (all docs are prepared in English),
- strong critical thinking & problem identification skills,
- a Huuuge enthusiasm for games!
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- being familiar with top grossing mobile games,
- experience in writing technical documentation.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)