Marketing Manager (Performance Marketing)
Location: Hong Kong
Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, free-to-play mobile games developer & publisher are expanding to Asia Pacific, we are hiring in Hong Kong now!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and look for the people who love games and dream about joining the world-class mobile gaming company.
- Plan and execute performance marketing strategies,
- Manage user acquisition campaigns using Facebook, Google and Apple ads solutions,
- Monitor and optimize campaigns to achieve business goal and maximize ROI,
- Cooperate with artists to prepare the best advertising material,
- Manage and develop relationships with 3rd party agencies and partners,
- Explore and Identify new online media buying opportunities.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Facebook Ads and Google AdWords platforms,
- Highly analytical proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must,
- Great proficiency in Chinese and English, spoken and written,
- Fluent in Japanese or Korean is a plus,
- Advanced knowledge of reporting & analytical metrics, CPI and ROI oriented,
- Familiar ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement,
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, preferably in Business Management/Marketing/Statistics,
- A passion for gaming and gaming communities,
- Knowledge of SEO/ASO related topics is a plus,
- Cross-border working experience in Asia Pacific is a bonus.
Send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org and become a part of Huuuge Games!