Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Multiplayer Game Programmer
- creating and maintaining game server code in C++,
- creating and maintaining code responsible for in-game functions (Lua),
- creating accurate task duration estimates and completing all work on a timely basis.
- 2 years (or more) of professional experience in C++ programming,
- professional experience in the games industry,
- experience with multi-threaded programming,
- good understanding of client-server architecture,
- advanced knowledge of network protocols (HTTP, WebSockets, TCP/UDP),
- the ability to debug / optimize code,
- comfortable working within an established code base,
- knowledge of version control systems (e.g.GIT/SVN),
- creative thinking in problem solving,
- the ability to work in a team.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- hands-on experience with creating multiplayer game servers,
- experience with multiplayer game mechanics,
- experience in programming for mobile platforms - iOS and Android,
- knowledge of STL,
- experience in Lua programming.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)