Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games for your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and we are looking for like minded people who love games, and dream about building games for millions around the globe.
As a Senior Level Designer you will play a crucial role in designing fun and engaging levels that keep our players wanting more. The ideal candidate has shipped at least one free to play casual puzzle game and knows what it takes to deliver world-class content from concept to live iteration.
Senior Level Designer (Casual Games) (m/f)
- design and deliver level content for casual puzzle games, both live and in production,
- use data and player feedback to iterate on and improve existing level designs,
- drive the entire level design process through each stage of production,
- actively contribute to creative discussions about new and existing features,
- mentor junior level designers.
- at least 3 years experience designing level content for casual games, with a strong preference for those with experience with match-3 and bubble shooters,
- a passion for games and a deep understanding of the casual market,
- proven ability to make data-driven changes to live games,
- strong mix of practical and theoretical level design skills,
- a willingness to mentor junior level designers,
- solid understanding of game level balancing.
What you’ll get in return:
- competitive salary,
- flexible working hours,
- employee stock options,
- contract tailored to your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in an amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- ...and more.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(By sending us your CV you consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)