Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Performance Marketing Specialist
- managing user acquisition campaigns using Facebook ads solutions (banners and video ads),
- optimizing advertising campaigns — split testing of creative and other possible variables,
- achieving set business goals using Facebook advertising platform,
- cooperating with artists in order to prepare the best advertising material possible,
- close cooperation with data analysts,
- providing accurate reports on timely manner.
- experience in managing Facebook Ads campaigns — necessary,
- knowledge of Facebook AdsManager and Power Editor – necessary,
- understanding of marketing KPIs (ROAS, CPI, CPA),
- deep knowledge of Facebook ads solution mechanisms – bidding types, budget allocation, audience management,
- basic understanding of statistical means (median vs average, cohorted data, statistical significance),
- knowledge of digital sales platforms — Apple AppStore and Google Play,
- good knowledge of Excel (pivot, vlookup and others),
- practical experience in online marketing preferably with mobile app marketing,
- creativity and independent problem solving,
- self-organization skills,
- great communication skills,
- great proficiency in English — spoken and written.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- previous experience with Facebook PMDs,
- knowledge of SEO/ASO related topics.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)