Huuuge Games -- global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told on gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
C++ Developer in Test
- creating, testing, documenting and maintaining a framework code testing games in cooperation with testing and programming teams,
- developer support for various game modules created by the rest of the team, to ensure they can be tested,
- profiling and optimizing written or existing code,
- estimating the time required for assigned tasks and realizing said tasks in an appropriate time,
- great communication skills with the remainder of the team.
- software testing experience,
- test automation software experience,
- C++ programming experience,
- quick adaptation to an existing base of code,
- experience with version control systems (e.g. Git/SVN),
- creative thinking in problem solving,
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- a passion for gaming on various platforms, particularly mobile platforms (iOS and Android),
- experience with other programming languages (Lua, Obj-C, Java, Bash),
- knowledge of C++ STL,
- debugging/optimization skills,
- experience in mobile programming (iOS & Android),
- an understanding and will to work in flexible methodologies (SCRUM),
- experience in Back End and API tests,
- ISTQB certificate or equivalent.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- employee stock options,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)