Huuuge Games -- a global, fast-growing, Free-to-Play developer & publisher on a mission to Mars!
Join Huuuge Games and get your ticket to take part in one of the greatest stories ever told in gaming. We at Huuuge Games are all about making truly social mobile games, and people who love games and dream about building games played globally by millions are who we are looking for.
We focus on creating superior real-time social gaming experiences and right now we are busy turning Free-to-Play casinos truly social and exciting for broad global audiences.
Location: Szczecin, Bydgoszcz
- creating game and feature concepts,
- designing and balancing game mechanics,
- cooperation with business intelligence team to deliver design concepts focused on major KPIs,
- cooperating with production teams to improve the games being created or already released,
- cooperation with the Product Manager in creating project development paths,
- contribution to design discussions and key design decisions,
- co-creating project documentation, storyboards & wireframes,
- analysis of competing titles.
- professional experience in creating games (minimum 2 years),
- analytical approach to games and their mechanics,
- understanding the social aspects of the game as well as key factors which drive gameplay and engagement,
- high proficiency in English - both in reading and writing,
- self-directed but also collaborative, with excellent teamwork and communication skills,
- an eye for detail, patience and the ability to concentrate,
- good organizational skills.
Surprise us with these additional assets:
- experience in creating games with social elements,
- passion for gaming on various platforms - particularly smartphones (iOS and Android),
- basics of UX design.
What you’ll get in return:
- attractive salary,
- employee stock options,
- relocation package and support in finding new accommodation,
- elastic working hours,
- type of contract tailored for your needs,
- ability to work together with an experienced team in amazing atmosphere,
- fresh fruit and soft drinks every day,
- access to Kindle readers with the latest industry standard e-books,
- and, of course, life insurance, Medicover health care program for you and your family, MultiSport card and integration trips and parties.
Send us your CV and become a part of Huuuge Games!
(Remember about including your consent to the processing of your personal data for the recruitment process. Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.)