DATA PRIVACY PROTECTON IS OUR HUUUGE RESPONSABILITY
[If you want to submit a request pursuant to GDPR, click Contact Us]
What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a data protection and privacy regulation within the European Union and the European Economic Area (EEA).
The goal of GDPR is to give individuals in the European Union control over their personal data and to unify data privacy and protections laws within the European Countries.
What is Personal Data under GDPR?
In the context of GDPR, ‘Personal Data’ refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’).
What Personal Data do we collect?
The personal data Huuuge collects can be divided into three categories:
1. Data you provide to us
● Contact information (such as full name and email address)
● Profile information (such as age or gender or photograph)
● Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
● Other data you choose to give us
2. Data we collect automatically
● Data about your account and in-game progress
● Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID)
● Data about your device, such as device manufacturer, model, operating system and language
● General location data like country or city name
● Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the games
3. Data we receive from our partners
● Data we receive if you link your Facebook account with our game
● Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
● Data from platforms that the games run on
Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
Why do we collect this data?
This is probably the first question on your mind. First of all, we require this data to make our games work (from creating accounts to enabling you to connect to our games, including verifying your payments).
Further, in an effort to continually make our games better, we are also using your data to develop and improve player experience, respond to your questions and provide support, manage our relationship with you, and enable you to communicate with other players. We may also use personal data to show you personalized advertisements tailored to your preferences
Last, but certainly not least, personal data is used to keep our services safe and fair by analyzing and monitoring the use of our games and social features. It enables us to take action against specific players involved in inappropriate behavior from in-game toxicity to cheating and fraud.
In all of the above cases we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data as needed.
Why Do we collect your data.
For sure this is first question you wish to ask us.First of all this is necessary to make the game work (create accounts and allow you to play our games, including verifying your payments).
All the time we want to make our games more suitable for our players. We are using also your datato develop and improve our games and player experience, respond to your questions and provide player support, manage our relationship with you, enable you communication with other players.
We mayshow you personalized advertisements adjusted to your preferences or needs and to keep our services safe and fair by analyze and monitor your use of our games, social feature, automatical chats moderation, taking actions against fraudulent or misbehaving players. In all of the above cases we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
What is Huuuge doing to protect your Personal Data?
● Using all appropriate technical, organizational and logistic measures to keep your data secure
● Notifying authorities of personal data breaches, if necessary
● Obtaining appropriate consent for data processing, if required
● Keeping records detailing data processing
● Providing privacy training for all our personnel
● Auditing and updating our data policies
● Employing a Data Protection Officer
What are your rights under GDPR?
Your rights as a data subject under GDPR include the following:
Reviewing your personal data
Upon your request, we will provide you with a copy of all your personal data stored in our systems in an easy-to-access electronic format.
Erasing your personal data
You may request, under certain conditions, to have your personal data erased at any time. Please be advised that by erasing your personal data, all game progress will be also be deleted and you will no longer be able to log in and play. This process cannot be undone, deleted accounts cannot be recovered. Please do not remove our game before submitting a deletion request, as we may not be able to verify your identity in that case.
Opting-in or opting-out of email communication
You may opt-in or opt-out of receiving additional communications, such as marketing emails or newsletters, from us by using the options provided in the game under Settings -> Edit Profile > Edit.
Other types of requests
Correcting your personal data
Transferring your personal data
Objecting to certain processing activities
Restricting data processing under certain circumstances
Opting-in or opting-out of personalized advertising
You can submit any of these request to our Support team through the in-game Help option, found in Settings (FAQ). Our Support team is also happy to answer any further questions you may have.